Re Search FCPS
Explore our catalog and subscribe to certainly one of our courses or programs of research!
Questions Regarding Registration: 703-658-1201
ESOL Closings: 703-658-1274
Thank you for visiting Fairfax County Public Schools Adult and Community Education (FCPS ACE). Our focus is on profession and work readiness along side our adult that is premier ESOL. You will discover a range that is wide of possibilities in apprenticeship, company, I. T japan cupid coupon, health insurance and medical, and trade and commercial programs. We additionally provide enrichment programs for K-adult including arts that are culinary motorist training, and world languages. We attempt to offer enriching programs to our students which are good quality, affordable, and satisfy their academic objectives. ACE supports the FCPS Portrait of the Graduate together with Strategic Plan–Ignite–incorporating recommendations in training and learning.
Sign up for a Course
On The Web:
- Enter on the web anytime
- On line enrollment is verified straight away
- Note: Not all classes are around for on the web registration
- Finish the enrollment kind
- Make check payable to FCPS ACE
- Mail the form and repayment to:
FCPS-ACE Registration 6815 Edsall Path Springfield, VA 22151
Plum Center for Lifelong Learning 6815 Edsall path Springfield, VA 22151 firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. To 5 p.m.
Note: the working office is closed from noon to at least one p.m.
Company or Organization
Businesses or businesses have actually 3 choices on how best to deliver their visitors to an FCPS ACE class.
- Purchase Sales (PO)
- Letters of Authorization (LOA)
Complete a registration kind for every individual and deliver them, along side a content of one’s PO or LOA:
Adult and Community Education, Department A 6815 Edsall Road Springfield, VA 22151
Please enable a couple of weeks for processing.
- On Line Account.
Creating an account is straightforward doing, saving effort and time to make certain you will get your individuals straight into the classes you need. When you setup the account, choose “Add Student”, complete the online kind, after which it is possible to register your individuals when it comes to class(es) of the selecting, pay by company charge card, to get immediate proof enrollment.
Companies/organizations enrolling pupils utilizing either a PO or LOA are obligated to cover textbook, product, lab, and tuition charges connected with these enrollments within 1 month of enrollment. There are not any discounts for classes missed. Re Payment should reference course student and number names and start to become delivered to:
Adult and Community Education, Department F Fairfax County Public Schools Pimmit Hills Center 7510 Lisle Avenue Falls Church, VA 22043
- Adult training classes are for pupils 18 years and older unless otherwise specified.
- In a few circumstances, exceptions can be authorized for the learning pupil that is significantly less than 18 years old to go to a grownup training course.
- Contact Student Services 703-658-2709 for information regarding an underage waiver.
- Needs need a couple of weeks advance notice.
K-12 classes have grade age or level needs. Moms and dads or guardians have to finish and submit an emergency care type for every single learning pupil along with registering their pupil. Email completed crisis care forms to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Pupils that are at minimum 12 years of age
Pupils that are at minimum 12 yrs. Old, might be allowed to signal on their own inside and out of a FCPS ACE K-12 class. To get this done, the registering adult must alert FCPS ACE written down that they desire their pupil to possess this cap cap ability. Without this written documents, pupils will never be permitted to signal on their own into and away from class without a grown-up present. Notification could be emailed to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Later Arrival and Early Pick-up
Moms and dads or guardians whom understand that the youngster shall be late for or miss a class need certainly to alert FCPS ACE ahead of time by emailing ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Moms and dads or guardians who require to choose up the youngster prior to the end of this planned class need certainly to e-mail ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Non-Fairfax County Public Class Pupils (K-12)
Non-FCPS pupils registering for K-12 enrichment courses must submit documentation that is additional making use of their finished registration type and re re payment. Please see FCPS scholar Registration for needed paperwork and information that is additional this requirement.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years old or older may go for a 25 % tuition discount.
- The delivery date/year needs to be supplied on the enrollment kind to meet the requirements.
- Discount needs to be reported at time of enrollment.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years or older who are suffering a monetaray hardship may make an application for a tuition waiver that is full.
- The waiver can be utilized for starters course per term; all textbook and individual charges must certanly be compensated.
- An application to obtain an application for a waiver, call 703-658-1201 at least two weeks prior to the class start date or download.
- Submit your enrollment with the waiver application and appropriate repayment.
- No senior adult waivers are permitted for ESOL, classes online, or even for other classes as noted.
Consumer charges play a role in costs unique to program/course that will consist of some of the after: teacher and pupil materials, equipment upkeep and replacement, computer or specialized lab fees, trainer help and development, transcripts and certificates, and center charges.